18" Realtree Timber
Only %1 left
Sale Price $130.00
As reliable today as when your granddad first bought a pair.In 1957 we introduced the Grange. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Six years later, an insulated version of the Grange came to be - the Burly. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.
|Weight||4.5 lbs per pair|
|Camo Pattern||Realtree Timber™|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain, Slip Resistant|
|Last Type||Factory Last|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Arctic-20 to 60F
Cold-20 to 60F
Mild-20 to 60F
- 100% Waterproof Protection
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year.
- Realtree Timber™
- Using a realistic bark pattern featuring deep, dark cuts for added depth, Realtree Timber is the most effective and lifelike camo pattern for flooded timber.
- Adjustable Top Strap
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
Compare Grange & Burly Styles
Our accessories are designed to work perfectly with Grange & Burly.